Wacker Neuson’s track dumper DT08 can be maneuvered on any surface with centimeter-accuracy, thanks to its compact dimensions and precision control. Its 800 kg payload and width of only 79 cm make the DT08 the ideal addition to any rental fleet.
- The hydrostatic drive enables easy and comfortable operation; powerful engines (gasoline or diesel).
- Robust crawler design guarantees long service life with low wear and tear.
- Optimal ratio between low net weight and maximum payload.
- Compact dimensions (79 cm), ideal for working in confined spaces and making its way through standard doors; high ground clearance.
- The rubber track and the optimum weight distribution reduce the ground pressure and prevent damage to delicate surfaces. The tailor-made cooling system guarantees safe operation of the machine in high-temperature conditions.