The VP70 range of vibration plates from Wacker Neuson are perfectly designed, simple vibration plates which have been attempted to be copied by competition for decades. Constructed from 6mm fabricated base plates, they provide powerful 19.8kN centrifugal force to the ground, perfect for crush rock compaction.
- Compact design with centrally mounted, for an even spread of compactive force over the whole base plate.
- Sturdy 4-stroke petrol or diesel engine with recoil starter is isolated from vibration by rubber dampers.
- Vibration isolated reversible handle with throttle control for ease of operation and reduced operator fatigue.
- Conveniently placed lifting handles, and a central lifting point for safe and easy handling.
- Low maintenance design, backed by Wacker Neuson quality, reliability and product support.