The WL60 can’t be beat in efficiency: Thanks to the optionally available demand-controlled load sensing system, which ensures that the work hydraulics do not run as well when driving. This reduces the energy consumption of the machine significantly. The WL60 also offers state-of-the-art engine technology according to the latest emission standard level IV. The so-called flow sharing allows for the simultaneous operation of several work functions such as lifting, rolling-in or operating a hydraulic attachment. In addition, the WL60 is extremely stable thanks to an optimal weight distribution and has the greatest lifting height of its performance class. The WL60 is therefore the optimal choice when things are to be quick and environmentally friendly.
- Several engines to choose from, with or without SCR system (Selective Catalytic Reduction)
- 3.5 inch color display with many functions and clear control lights
- 40 km/h variant due to larger motors with higher torque (optional)
- Optional on-roof climate control for more operator comfort
- Optimized use of attachment tools by oil level regulation, high flow option and continuous function for the 3rd and 4th control circuits