Thanks to its fast forward travel speed, the BPU3750Ats is ideal for compacting interlocking paving stones, horticulture and landscaping, and for the maintenance of roads, paths and parking lots. It comes with a robust integrated wheel set, like all Wacker Neuson vibratory plates in the 25 – 37 kN class. The machines of this class offer a kind of job site mobility that is unique in the market. Thanks to its great agility and compact design, the BPU3750Ats is perfectly suited for the compaction of sidewalks, trenches and other confined areas. A multitude of well thought out features make it the ideal choice for professionals who need a continuous use compactor.
- That is unique! Integrated and extremely robust wheel set: Even hot asphalt or cumbersome curbs cannot harm the wheels.
- Exceptionally long service life even with the toughest jobs: GJS-700 base plate; the optimal combination of break and wear resistance.
- Guide handle shock mount and integrated lateral guiding systems enable effortless and precise work.
- The automatic locking mechanism of the guide handle has no play, ensuring safe transport.
- Honda gasoline engine with great reserve capacity.