The DPU models with 37 kN centrifugal force belong to the class of high-performance versatile plates, which are ideal for compacting paving stones, horticulture and landscaping, and for the maintenance of roads, paths and parking lots. They come with a robust integrated wheel set, like all Wacker Neuson vibratory plates in the 25 – 37 kN class. The machines of this class offer a kind of job site mobility that is unique in the market. Their great agility and compact design make these vibratory plates the perfect choice for continuous use by professionals when compacting sidewalks, trenches and other confined spaces. Different models with two operating widths are available. All come with a multitude of well-thought-out features:
- That is unique! Integrated and extremely robust wheel set: Even hot asphalt or cumbersome curbs cannot harm the wheels.
- Exceptionally long service life even with the toughest jobs: GJS-700 base plate; the optimal combination of break and wear resistance.
- Guide handle shock mount and integrated lateral guiding systems enable effortless and precise work.
- The automatic locking mechanism of the guide handle has no play, ensuring safe transport.
- Powerful diesel engine with great reserve capacity. Model variations with extra fast advance travel and electric starter available.